Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

coming soon...

Saturday morning at 5:00am, I will be pulling out of town with over 50 high schools students and heading to Mexico for a youth mission trip.  70 people...2 bathrooms...that's my Easter. :-)

We'll be gone for a week, so I won't be posting anything.  But there is lots to look forward to when I return.

First, my website is getting a whole new look!  I've designed a completely new layout...me...the girl who doesn't even know how to work her cell phone.  I managed to learn enough CSS and HTML to makeover my site, and I look forward to unveiling it.  It will also have some exciting new features, including a recipe index!  Until then, I encourage you to check out the photos section of this website's facebook page - each photo includes a link to the post for that recipe.

Second, I'm considering getting my own domain name...in fact, I'm almost positive I'm going to spring for it.  It will be exciting to not have "blogspot" on the end of my URL for a change.

Finally, I'm getting together with two blogger friends for a showcase on bierocks (also known in my house as German hamburgers).  Each of us is going to be a guest writer on another's blog, featuring our take on this popular German dish.  I can't wait!

Hope you have a wonderful Easter...wish me luck, por favor! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails