Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

food face

I have an obsession with taking pictures of my husband while he's eating.

It all started the day we got married.


I didn't take that picture (obviously), but it did instill in me a love of his food face.

On the first day of our honeymoon, I just had to capture the moment again.


On the second day, I let him get a little more photogenic...


...but on the third day I was back to capturing those precious moments when he chows down.


I think he started to get annoyed with me on the fifth day.


I don't know what he's so upset about.


And then I did it again...this one is a beauty.


After that, he started being a bit more careful.  He would quickly smile when I got the camera out...


or maybe strike a pose...


After the honeymoon, I think he thought he had me all figured out....HAHA!

Instead, I got him.  I got him good.

I got him eating Cadbury creme eggs at Easter.


I got him eating homemade donuts...man, those were amazing.


I got him sampling chocolate covered peanuts.


 And I really got him eating his birthday cake.


I still wonder...what was he doing in that picture???  Whatever it is, it looks dangerous.

I think he's started to embrace this silly quirk of mine.


At least, I hope he has...cause I'm never going to change. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Very funny and very nice. It would be even nicer to see the "food face" on this same blog some 30 years from now, just to compare and reminisce and say "Remember this? We were soooo young!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious photos! Good job capturing those moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It would be fun to look back in about 30 years. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun photos! He looks like a good sport! Just keep up the good cookin'...it covers a variety of shortcomings. :)
    http://www.inspired2cook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny and adorable pictures. I love the look of your blog. Makes me realize how much work I have to do on mine! I never even thought of putting actual background pictures to replace the big white space...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails