Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

pineapple crisp breakfast

Today, I'm excited to introduce a guest contributor...Tina from MOM'S CRAZY COOKING!  Tina is fairly new to blogging, but she's already got quite a collection of fabulous looking recipes.  I hope you enjoy the treat that she has for us today!


Hello to everyone at Delightful Country Cookin’!  My name is Tina, and my blog is at MOMS CRAZY COOKING. I love to cook and bake and my all time passion is scrapbooking. I live in Southern California with my husband and 4 kids. Like most moms, I live a busy and crazy life.

My love for cooking has always been there, but it's been more or less on the back burner. A year ago I began a journey of “Cooking Everyday for a Year and Sharing my Recipes” on facebook; when I completed the year, I was so sad and wanted to continue. I didn’t know much about blogs, but began reading and following and just fell in love.  Thus began my MOMS CRAZY COOKING blog.  I bake and cook and my family LOVES to taste. Then we all vote and decide if they are “keepers” or not.

Today I have a very simple recipe for Pineapple Crisp Breakfast. We have been making this for so long...I think the recipe came from a Dole Pineapple Can. My twin daughters just absolutely love this for breakfast. Even though oatmeal is not a favorite of mine, this breakfast is so tasty, I like it too!


Pineapple Crisp Breakfast
1 cup Pineapple Chunks, drained
¼ cup quick cooking oats
1 tbsp brown sugar

In a small microwave-safe bowl mix together pineapples, quick cooking oats and brown sugar. Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
Makes 1 serving.


Here are a few of my other favorite breakfast recipe posts.  Stop on over and take a look!

2 comments:

  1. That does look yummy!!! I love pineapple and oatmeal!!!

    Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made this and linked to both your blog and Tina's! Thank you for sharing!!

    http://successful2gether.blogspot.com/2011/04/pineapple-crisp-breakfast.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails