Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

my turkey's frozen!

Oh husbands... :-)

Last week, I bought a turkey breast.  I spent a lot of time picking this turkey breast out.  I made sure that it didn't have any added seasonings or chemicals, I made sure it was just the right weight, and I specifically picked one out that was unfrozen. 

And then.

I let my husband unload the groceries. 

Can you guess what I discovered in the freezer tonight?

Haha!  Looks like Christmas dinner will be "progressive" this year - sides tomorrow and turkey next week!

Merry Christmas, everyone!  Wishing you great memories and unfrozen turkeys!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, it may be a little late now, but you can thaw a turkey in a sinkful of cold water. It thaws a lot faster that way, rather than simply thawing it in the refrigerator for 3 days.

    Have a Merry Christmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would put it in a sink of cool water...it will thaw out pretty quickly.

    Merry CHRISTmas!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what microwaves are for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails