Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

this week's craving: cherries!

Every week, bloggers Kristen from From My Tiny Kitchen and Tina from MOM'S CRAZY COOKING join me in compiling recipes that fit different themes.  This week, the theme is cherries!

Guess who forgot to make a recipe with cherries this week. :-)  Oops!  Instead of showcasing my own recipes, I'm going to highlight some amazing cherry recipes from some of my favorite bloggers (all photos property of these bloggers).

 









Don't they all look delicious!  Now...time to show your stuff.  Link up your recipes below!


Cherries!
 


2 comments:

  1. OH, that cherry limeade and those chocolate cherry crispies looks absolute delish!!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - thanks for posting a link to my pork medallion with black cherry reduction post. Seeing it put a smile on my face.

    You're photos are great - thanks for letting me know what kind of camera you use.

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails