Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

cookie bandit's revenge

As my facebook followers may have noticed, my husband and I have been trying to pick out a "blog name" for him.  I suggested Mr. Delightful, but he wasn't really into that.  He also said "any reference to blue eyes or being sweet, charming, etc. is too girly."  Sigh.  He has amazing blue eyes...and he's incredibly sweet and charming...but I guess we'll have to go a different route.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you...

Cookie Bandit!

Yes...Cookie Bandit is much more masculine. :-)

A long, long time ago, I did a post all about Cookie Bandit's food face and how cute I think it is.  He's wanted revenge for quite some time now.  Last weekend, he got it.

Here's the challenge...a tri-tip sandwich covered in relish and BBQ sauce.


...and, yes...I was the contender.


Oh, he had some fun with this.


I guess I had fun, too.  It was delicious!



Ack!  I had BBQ sauce all over my face!


And then, the delicious last bite.


Cookie Bandit, you've gotten your sweet revenge.  Just you wait!

3 comments:

  1. hehe, very cute. Loved seeing the post you did previously about his eating faces. Too funny. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails