Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

ever considered blogging?

Have you ever considered what it would be like to blog?  Wanted to give it a try?  Have a favorite recipe that you are just dying to share with the world???

Well, I'd like to invite you to give blogging a shot by guest blogging for Delightful Country Cookin'!  You see, with the baby coming any day, I've been more than busy trying to get everything ready.  I haven't really had a chance to do much cooking, much less blog about my cooking.  And I miss it!  Delightful Country Cookin' is looking so empty lately!

I figured, why not use this time in my life to allow you to shine?  I know that several of you have delicious recipes that you want to share.  There are many of you with an inner writer or photographer just itching to get out. :)  And I've talked to quite a few who have always wondered what it would be like to blog.  Well, come find out!

If you are already a blogger, I'd also like to invite you to write a guest post.  It's a great way to draw attention to your own blog and hopefully expand your readership.  There are so many great food blogs out there - I just love learning about new ones!

If you are interested, go on up to the "Contact the Cook" tab and shoot me an e-mail!  I'll walk you through the whole process (which is incredibly easy, by the way).  I do hope that several of you will consider it, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails