Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

september menu


I've been doing menu posts for the last few months now.  I remember that I was worried I wouldn't like developing a monthly menu, but I've realized that it was just the thing I needed!  Now, when it's time to figure out my grocery list, I just turn to my monthly menu to choose which recipes we'll try that week.  I still give myself plenty of flexibility to change things up, but it's nice to have a plan in mind.  It leaves me more time for playing with Pebbles! :)

Now...if only I could find the time to actually post all the recipes we try, haha.

Appetizers
Cheese Tidbits
Chocolate Hummus

Breakfasts
Lemon-Butter Muffins
Wilderness Breakfast
Apple Fritter Cakes with Warm Caramel Sauce
Corn Waffles


Sides
Hawaiian Sweet Bread
Irish Coddle
Brown Butter and Maple Brussels Sprouts with Pecans
Cheddar Sweet Potato Torte 

Mains
Bean and Pasta Soup
Spinach Vegetable Soup
Beef with Broccoli
Gouda Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Perfect Pizza
Chicken Piquant with Pinot Noir Sauce
Steak Chili
Chicken 'n' Dumplings
Asian Pasta Salad
Beef and Noodles
Hamburger Cornbread Casserole
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
Bierocks

Desserts
Almond Poppy Seed Bread
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Arborio Rice Pudding
Dreamy Apple Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails