Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

june menu

 

I am so, so, so, so excited!  The doc has had me on a paleo diet for months - no corn, no potatoes, no sugar, no wheat, no diary.  Ugh.  I know that the diet has lots of benefits (I did lose 10 pounds!), and a lot of people have achieved much better health on it.  I have full respect for it.  But, honestly, I hated it.  I missed my recipes.

Well, folks, I'm off!  I have had the best time pouring through my cookbooks today picking out what recipes I'll be making this month.  Here's the list I've come up with.  All of the recipes with links are ones that have appeared on the blog before.  Those with asterisks are ones I'll be reviewing from a new Gooseberry Patch cookbook - they look delicious!

Breakfasts
Angel Fluff Waffles*
Power Goop
Apple Fritters with Caramel Sauce
Overnight Cinnamon Rolls with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting

Side Dishes
Bacon Ranch Beans
Cast Iron Fried Apples
Fruit Salad
Country Creamed Corn

Breads
Honey Whole-Wheat Bread

Main Dishes
Cheesy Tortellini Bake
Enchilada Casserole
Hearty Chicken Stew*
Starla's Savory Mac and Cheese*
Brown Sugar Meatloaf*
Honey-Walnut Chicken Stir Fry
Chicken Florentine Alfredo
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Cheddar Apple Salad
Apple Chicken Quesadillas

Desserts
Double Chocolate Brownies*
Cherry Buckle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails